This is an Intermediate/Advanced Class. Please contact us if you do not see this class up and you would like to take it...we will put a class on the schedule for you!
The goal of this class is to learn to manage your environment from arms length to 50 yards.
By the end of this class you will be able to:
1. Be thoroughly familiar with your tactical shotgun and your capabilities with it.
2. Improve all aspects of your marksmanship, gun handling, and mindset.
3. Be able to shoot from a variety of positions and conform to available cover.
4. Shoot range drills, school drills, and shotgun El Presidente.
5. Shoot on the move and get off the line of attack.
6. Transition from shotgun to pistol.
7. Understand the different tactics employed in your home and your place of business with live fire
COST OF CLASS:
$250.00 per student
$230.00 if you come as a couple or as a returning student
$125.00 deposit due at the time of registration**
25% off for Active Duty Military or Law Enforcement
**The deposit is refundable or transferrable as long as you cancel with 72 hours notice. If you cancel within the 72 hours, we can transfer you to another date one time. If you fail to show up the day of class or are more than 20 minutes late, barring SERIOUS illness, you will lose your deposit.