NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home (PPITH)
This is an advanced class. You need to have taken NRA Basics of Pistol and Defensive Pistol before taking this class.
This course focuses on personal protection and security inside your home. The goal of the program is to develop in the student the knowledge, skills, and attitude that are critical in insuring the student's ability to defend themselves and their family against violent attacks in their home.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand more advanced concepts of firearms safety, defensive shooting safety, safe firearms
2. Practice situational awareness and a defensive mindset.
3. Demonstrate defensive shooting concepts.
4. Make your home a hard target for potential burglars or home invaders, respond correctly to a break in,
control an intruder or attacker, understand the aftermath of an attack.
5. Have a basic understanding of the law as it pertains to self defense in the home.
6. Select appropriate and cost effective means for securing your home.
7. Shoot from concealment, shoot with two hands, shoot both weak hand and strong hand, and shoot from
a position of pistol retention.
COST OF CLASS:
$200.00 per person
$185.00 per person if you come as a couple or as a returning student.
*$100.00 deposit due at registration
24% off for Active Duty Military or Law Enforcement
**The deposit is refundable or transferrable as long as you cancel with 72 hours notice. If you cancel within the 72 hours, we can transfer you to another date one time. If you fail to show up the day of class or are more than 20 minutes late, barring SERIOUS illness, you will lose your deposit.