Sun, Apr 24|
DEFEND YOURSELF! Level 2
This is an intermediate class to be taken after you have taken Level 1.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Richmond Hill, 803 Kilkenny Rd, Richmond Hill, GA 31324, USA
About the Event
This class is the second level of a three level program to teach you empty hand self-defense skills. The class is mostly hands on training along with a discussion of the proper mindset needed to competently defend yourself. The class is taught by our empty hand instructor, Sal Buzzurro (visit the instructor's tab to see Sal's credentials). Class size is between 4 & 8 students so that each student gets individualized attention.
By the end of the class, you will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of situational awareness.
2. Utilize the skills you learned in Defend Yourself Level 1 or in the Real Estate Self-Defense Class.
3. Be able to fight your way off the ground or floor if you have been knocked down.
4. Take the strikes, blows, and blocks you have already learned and combine them in order fend off an attack.
5. Understand how to buy enough timne to get away from the attack or to get your other weapon(s) into play.
COST OF THE CLASS:
$200.00 per person
$180.00 per person if coming as a couple or as a returning student
*$100.00 deposit due at registration.
25% off active duty military or Law Enforcemtent discount
**The deposit is refundable or transferrable as long as you cancel with 72 hours notice. If you cancel within the 72 hours, we can transfer you to another date one time. If you fail to show up the of class or are more than 20 minutes late, barring SERIOUS illness, yoiu will lose your deposit.
+$2.50 service fee
+$2.50 service fee0