This is an intermediate/advanced class. Please call us if you do not see one up on the site and want to take this class. We can always put one up!
The goal of this class is to learn to manage your environment from arms length to well over 100 yards.
By the end of this class you will be able to:
1. Be thoroughly familiar with your rifle/carbine and your capabilities with it.
2. Improve all aspects of your marksmanship, gun handling, and mindset.
3. Be able to shoot from a variety of positions and conform to available cover.
4. Shoot range drills, school drills, and carbine El Presidente.
5. Shoot on the move and get off the line of attack.
6. Transition from carbine to pistol.
7. Understand the different tactics employed in your home and your place of business with live fire simulations.
COST OF CLASS:
$250.00 per student
$230.00 per student if you come as a couple or as a returning student
$125.00 deposit due at the time of registration
20% off for Active Duty Military or Law Enforcement
**The deposit is refundable or transferrable as long as you cancel with 72 hours notice. If you cancel within the 72 hours, we can transfer you to another date one time. If you fail to show up the day of class or are more than 20 minutes late, barring SERIOUS illness, you will lose your deposit.