NRA Basics of Shotgun Shooting
This is a beginner class that teaches the basics of shooting a shotgun and shooting clay pigeons.
The goal of this class is to teach the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe and proper use of a shotgun in shooting a moving target.
At the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Identify parts of a shotgun and the different types of actions and how they function.
2. Identify ammunition components and how they function.
3. Identify proper ammunition and it's intended use.
4. Understand the fundamentals of shooting a shotgun.
5. Shoot a moving target using the fundamentals of shotgun shooting.
6. Understand the basics of maintaining and cleaning a shotgun.
7. Understand the basics of storing a shotgun properly.
COST OF CLASS:
$160.00 per person
$145.00 per person if you are coming as a couple or returning student discount
*$80.00 deposit due at registration
25% off Active Duty Military or Law Enforcement discount
**The deposit is refundable or transferrable as long as you cancel with 72 hours notice. If you cancel within the 72 hours, we can transfer you to another date one time. If you fail to show up the day of class or are more than 20 minutes late, barring SERIOUS illness, you will lose your deposit.